HC Salavat Yulaev Ufa head coach Erkka Westerlund:
- Congratulations to SKA. It was a good game. We have played two games against SKA, they have scored seven powerplay goals. We are bad boys, but SKA played very well on the powerplay.
- Which of these two matches against SKA has shown Salavat Yulaev's true level?
- Today, we played better. However, we played the best team in the league. We have a lot of work to do.
HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a tough game. After losing the previous game, it was psychologically difficult today. Today, we played against a very good team. As I have already stated, we were lucky in Ufa after scoring early goals. We knew that Salavat would play fast ice hockey. It's great that we managed to score on the powerplay.
- How important was it to have Pavel Datsyuk back in the team for this match?
- Yes, it was important in all aspects. Pavel scored a goal and made an assist.
- Pavel Datsyuk generally scores unexpected goals. Was his goal today a surprise today?
- Nothing is a surprise for me, I have watched a lot of his matches in the NHL. He is a magician, what else can I say.
- You enjoyed the match in Ufa. What needs to be changed after this game?
- We scored on the powerplay, but our special teams need to be improved. Even after you have won, you still want to improve certain things.
- Is the team tired at the moment?
- No, everything's fine.