SKA defenseman Vladislav Gavrikov:
- After beating Salavat Yulaev, how important is it to prepare in the right way for Ak Bars?
- We have looked over video material and know how to improve our game. We will try.
- How good is this Ak Bars side?
- Kazan are always good, I think that special teams will decide this match.
- Ak Bars lost their previous match by a large score.
- Teams always fight hard after losing a game.
- Did you expect Kazan to lose that match?
- Lokomotiv are improving at the moment, there was nothing surprising about that result.
SKA coach Vladimir Fedosov:
- How does the team feel before playing Ak Bars?
- The players are focused on the game, our opponents are strong. They are in first place of the Eastern Conference for a reason, so we will play one of the KHL's best teams.
- Ak Bars lost their last match.
- It doesn't mean anything that Ak Bars lost that game. They have a quality team, and I don't think that Zinetula Bilyaletdinov needs to get his players pumped up for this game. It will be a good match.
- What would you point out about Ak Bars?
- They have a solid defence. Our forwards can't lose the puck at the blue line, we don't need Ak Bars to have counterattacks.
- Who will play in goal?
- In our plans, Igor Shestyorkin will play.