HC SKA head coach Valery Bragin:
- It was a good match, Ak Bars competed with aggression and we tried to do the same. The cost of a mistake is very high in such games. I don't have any problems with the commitment, everyone tried hard, but mistakes resulted in conceded goals. We lost the puck a lot and made technical errors.
- SKA are missing a lot of opportunities.
- We are lacking calmness when presented with chances to score. Sometimes we need more physicality too.
- Changes were made to the lines during the game.
- We needed to make a comeback, so we made these alterations. Evgeny Ketov? He has an injury. We will see how he feels for the upcoming matches.
- Alexander Samonov is your starting goalkeeper at the moment.
- We have two strong goalkeepers. We will think before the next game.