HC SKA goalkeeper Alexander Samonov:
- It was a difficult, gritty battle against Jokerit, but we expected that. We scored good goals and held on in the concluding shifts.
- How tough was it in the last few minutes of the third period?
- This is our job, but yes, it was difficult. Jokerit have a good team, they compete with the same style as the Finnish national team. We knew it would be as tough as this, but it's important that we coped with the challenge.
- Could you have saved the second Jokerit goal?
- It was a very tough situation, to be honest. I initially saw the shot being taken, but then I didn't see a thing. I tried to lift my arm high enough, but the puck still went in.