SKA coach Andrei Kozyrev:
- This is a good victory for us. Games against Torpedo are always difficult, they have a good, mobile team. I am happy for our win and the performance of our young players. Yaroslav Askarov produced a great performance, just like the debutants. Nikita Zorkin was excellent, even if he did take a penalty at the start of the match. I would like to point out Vladislav Tsitsyura, he is a new player from our system. The team was united in the fight.
- Did you have contact with Valery Bragin during the match?
- Yes, we were constantly speaking.
- What is the matter with him?
- He has a cold, so we decided to not take any chances. Normally, you wouldn't pay attention to these things, but this time we decided to give Valery a rest.
- Is it the same situation with Linden Vey? Emil Galimov missed the second consecutive game.
- Emil has appendicitis. Linden is injured.
- When will Valery Bragin return to the bench?
- This is a question for our doctors, not me. I think that he will be back very soon.