SKA forward Andrei Kuzmenko:
- It was a poor game for us in all regards, we didn't play well enough in both zones. We have three days to prepare for the next match. We need to understand what happened, in order to be ready for the upcoming game. We have to forget this match quickly.
- Matches between SKA and Spartak are always very important, but your team played without emotions and commitment. Why?
- We will analyse what happened and why we were so bad. Maybe you're right, it was down to our emotions. I don't know, there are a lot of thoughts in my head now about this match. We will look into the situation.
- How much did Spartak's first goal affect you?
- Of course, it's disappointing to concede such an early goal, but there were 59 minutes left to play. That goal didn't affect the outcome.
- How can you explain SKA only registering 15 shots on target?
- I don't know what to say, we played really badly. The puck constantly exited the attacking zone, Spartak pressed with aggression and we didn't shoot enough. We were poor in all components today.
- Was this SKA's worst game?
- Yes, I think so. 15 shots is a poor statistic for a team like SKA. We have time to analyse this game and prepare for the next match with a different mindset.