- How was your 600th KHL match?
- We won. To be honest, I have only just found out that this was my 600th appearance in the league. Hopefully, there will be many more to come! I have a great desire to continue playing. The main thing is to remain healthy.
- Did you have a special mindset for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl?
- We were warned that it would be a fast match, and this is what happened. However, in my opinion, physically we were better. We really wanted to win our first home game of the KHL season, and we made use of our opportunities to score.
- What are your thoughts about SKA's red and black jerseys?
- I really like how this jersey looks and feels. I don't know how clear the numbers and surnames are, I haven't seen it on television. It's great material for the body to breathe easily.
- Half of the Ice Palace capacity was at the stadium today.
- After three months of playing inside empty arenas, it was wonderful to have the fans back again! They give us plenty of extra emotions. Furthermore, when we're on the road, it is always nice when there is a loud atmosphere. Even when supporters are cheering against us, you receive emotions.
- How do you feel after making your KHL debut for SKA in Saint Petersburg?
- It was a wonderful atmosphere! Moreover, it's nice that I scored, I really wanted to score in an official match. I thank the guys for fighting for the puck and finding me on the crease.
- At the moment, you are playing with Artyom Shvets-Rogovoi and Linden Vey in one line.
- We all support each other in this team.
- How serious of an opponent is Lokomotiv?
- They changed their coach in the summer and won three straight games at the start of the KHL campaign. Lokomotiv have a strong team, it's tough to play against them. We're happy that we won, Magnus Hellberg helped us out with important saves in the closing stages.