HC SKA defenseman Kirill Kirsanov:
- The opponents took advantage of the mistakes which we made. Was I prepared to play so many minutes for the senior SKA team following the World Junior Championship? I'm always ready to play ice hockey, it's my job. I am prepared to play at my best in every match.
HC SKA defenseman Anton Belov:
- CSKA wanted it more, they fought harder and showed commitment. This why they won.
- What is going wrong against CSKA Moscow?
- I think that our team game requires improvement. Our powerplay isn't working either.
- Valeri Bragin stated that SKA are sticking to their plan. Do you agree with him?
- I can't not agree with him. We are all looking in the same direction together, we understand our goal and we're continuing to train well. There aren't many matches left before the Gagarin Cup playoffs begin. As a consequence of that, we're being given more days off, but we have to be responsible and use our time wisely. When we have a day off, we need to sleep more and watch what we eat.
- Konstantin Okulov scored for CSKA in all of the games with SKA this season.
- We always pay attention to the opponents' players when analysing the video footage ahead of the match. Konstantin is a good forward, he crashes the net and uses any opportunity to shoot. He did a good job.
- Have SKA got enough time to improve the team game?
- Yes, my experience tells me that we have enough time. Everything can change in a week. We believe in ourselves, we know that we have quality and we're feeling good physically. We know how to play, and I believe that the results will come.