HC SKA defenseman Anton Belov:
- Nothing new happened today, it was a tough battle on the ice. The opponents used more of their opportunities than us. We only managed to score once, but we had a lot of chances during the first period and on the powerplay. We're preparing for the next game.
- Was the match particularly difficult for you personally? This was your maiden game of the playoffs this season.
- I tried to play a short opening shift in order to ease my way into the match. My legs felt fine. The ice size here is different than in Saint Petersburg, but I did have chances to score.
- Did Dinamo Minsk surprise SKA at all today?
- They are using the same system in all of our matches. Whatever happens, they always stick to their same way of playing the game.