HC SKA forward Anton Burdasov:
- SKA dominated and played on the front foot for the opening two frames. What exactly happened in the third period?
- This is ice hockey. We will analyse our mistakes, it's unacceptable to start the third period like we did today. We know the reason why this happened. The score in the series is only 1-2, we will continue battling hard.
- During your time-out, what did Roman Rotenberg say to you?
- All coaches say the same things in moments like that, we needed to calm down and start playing our ice hockey again without panicking. We couldn't achieve this today, but we will now prepare for Friday.
HC SKA forward Nikita Gusev:
- What went wrong for SKA in the third period? Was it the quick conceded goal?
- We needed to start the frame with confidence, and not concede such goals. I can't say what exactly went wrong. These things happen.
- While you were in the penalty box, CSKA scored a number of goals to win the game. From your point of view, what did your teammates do wrong?
- I can't answer that question.
- Despite the result, what are the positives which you can take away from this game?
- The opening two periods were excellent. However, ice hockey lasts for 60 minutes. We move on.
- In comparison to the maiden two matches in Saint Petersburg, SKA seemed to play differently.
- We always play in accordance with our system, our plan was to test the goalkeeper regularly and unleash as many shots as possible. My goal? I had to shoot as the period was ending.