HC SKA forward Anton Burdasov:
- Both teams competed well and in an attacking, aggressive manner. We lost the match because of our late penalties.
- Did the powerplay prove vital?
- Yes, we had good chances on the man advantage, but our finishing let us down. Dinamo Minsk took advantage of this and scored their goals.
- Why did SKA fall away in the third period? Was it because you hadn't played in 2021 yet?
- No, I don't think so. We lost because we made mistakes, coughed up possession and lost the puck.
- Dinamo Minsk had a 19-year-old goalkeeper in net today.
- I think he is a future player of the Belarusian national team, for his age he competed with real confidence. He made plenty of big saves.