HC SKA forward Anton Burdasov:
- Today marks the 78th anniversary of the lifting of the Siege of Leningrad. As a consequence, the team is training in special jerseys.
- We usually play in the KHL in these jerseys during January, but we don't have any matches at the moment. We've been playing bandy outdoors over the course of the past three days, and we decided to dedicate today's game to those who lifted the Blockade.
- Do you enjoy training outdoors in the winter?
- It's good fun. Such training sessions increase team spirit and our mood. Yes, it wasn't easy to skate on the big ice, but we enjoyed it.
- How did you feel in the cold?
- I felt fine today, but yesterday it felt colder! Following sessions like these, it's important that it will be easier for us to breathe during intense indoor sessions. These are all good things.