SKA defenseman Arseniy Brinkman:
- It was a good match against a strong opponent. We managed to score a lot of goals, I think that the fans enjoyed the game. It's good that we won.
- Are you used to this level now?
- At first, there were nerves, but we played well against Ak Bars Kazan and we wanted to continue competing in this manner.
- In the first match against Sibir, you were on the ice for three conceded goals. Did you want to make up for that performance today?
- Of course. I wanted to play a lot better than in the first game with Sibir at home.
- This was your fifth KHL appearance. What is the main difference in comparison with the MHL?
- There is a difference, yes. As a defenseman, my task is to be stable and reliable. I am really happy that the coaches trust me, the situation has given me a chance to prove my worth on the ice.
- SKA have a new coach for every match. Are your tactics changing?
- We always play in accordance with the same system.