HC SKA defenseman Arseniy Brinkman:
- In the first two periods, all of Kunlun's chances turned to goals, while we couldn't use our opportunities. Nevertheless, we improved in the third period and won the match.
- How do you feel playing in the KHL again after a long break?
- I've missed playing in the KHL, I was happy to play for the senior team again. I showed what I am capable of today, I stuck to the game plan.
- What was said in the dressing room during the second break?
- We agreed to continue playing our own brand of ice hockey. The key was to not make mistakes, not allow Kunlun to have chances and for us to take advantages of the opportunities we created.
- Were the young players given special tasks today?
- No, we were simply told that we were going to play in this game. The senior players were given a rest ahead of the playoffs.