HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- It was a good performance, even if the first conceded goal was unnecessary. Overall, it was a complete match from us, especially the second period.
- Was this the best performance by Maxim Groshev and Vasily Podkolzin since they returned from the World Junior Championship?
- Yes, they played well.
- When will Kirill Marchenko, Linden Vey and Vladimir Tkachyov return to action?
- They should be ready after the upcoming five-day break.
HC Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg head coach Bill Peters:
- Unfortunately, we lost control of the match in the second period when SKA scored two powerplay goals. After those markers, the opponents controlled the match. We tried to turn the game around, but we couldn't do it.
- How does Jakub Kovar feel after picking up an injury?
- I can't say anything about how Jakub or Sergei Zborovsky feel.
- Did your players have energy today? You have a tough schedule.
- We looked tired today. We started well, but we became tired both physically and psychologically in the second period. Tiredness has been building up in these matches.