HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a tough game for us. It's good that we finished the game in the first two periods, but Barys even had more shots than us in the second. We're satisfied with the victory.
- After the 9:1 win in Khanty-Mansiysk, was it hard to get the players fired up?
- It's hard to get the right mindset for every game, not only for Barys.
- Did you like Jarno Koskiranta's performance? And when will Yegor Yakovlev return?
- Yegor isn't training yet. Jarno played well, he was ready.
HC Barys Astana head coach Evgeny Koreshkov:
- It was a great match. I think that the fans enjoyed watching it. We had a lot of goalscoring chances, but one team took advantage of theirs and the other didn't. Nevertheless, the guys fought until the end.
- Why were Barys poor in the first period?
- Maybe we took a long time getting into the match. While we were looking at the surnames of SKA's players, the period came to an end. After that, it was an even game.
- Barys are wasteful in front of goal.
- We're constantly working to improve. I'm often saying that half of this year's team has come from the Kazakh championship. You can imagine what sort of league that is. We need to be patient, because they will start scoring next year.
- When we will see Darren Dietz and Dmitry Shevchenko on the ice?
- Dmitry Shevchenko is already training, but we're waiting for the doctor's verdict on Darren.