HC SKA head coach Valeri Bragin:
- We started well. However, in the second period, the opponents played better. Nevertheless, we improved in the third frame, so this is why we won.
- Why didn't Oscar Fantenberg play?
- He has a small injury.
- SKA didn't score on the powerplay in the second successive match.
- This is a worry for us. We had opportunities in the third period on the powerplay, we should have scored.
- Are you satisfied with how Marat Khusnutdinov played today?
HC SKA defenseman Stepan Falkovsky:
- We didn't start too confidently, but we then made an improvement and won the game.
- How difficult was it for you compete against your former team?
- I got a warm welcome here, thank you to everyone for this. It was an important match for me, it's good that we won.
- You didn't participate in the Olympic qualification tournament for Belarus. Maybe this is why the team didn't manage to qualify?
- I am always happy to play for the national team, but I was out with injury.