SKA defenseman Danila Galenyuk:
- It was a good match. We started great, playing well from the first minute. We stuck to the coach's game plan. Yes, we conceded two poor goals at the end of the third period, but we played well in overtime and won in a penalty shootout.
- Do you really think that SKA played well in overtime? Your team committed a lot of mistakes.
- There were some chances and a few mistakes. When Joonas Kemppainen had an opportunity, the puck took a strange bounce, but it's good that the CSKA player couldn't beat Magnus Hellberg.
- In comparison to other opponents, do CSKA compete in a different manner?
- They have a quick team which plays with discipline. They always stick to their game plan and play well. We always analyse each opponent before every match.
- Is it difficult to play against guys with whom you played in one team at the weekend? A lot of CSKA's players also represented the Russian national team.
- I didn't pay attention to who I was playing against. The task was to win the puck and move it out of our zone.