HC SKA head coach Alexei Kudashov:
- I think that we played against a strong, well-organised team. With the support of our fans, we coped with their pressing and played our style of ice hockey. We scored our goals at the right times, but it wasn't an easy game because Dinamo Minsk played quite well. We are happy with the two points.
- What did you change after losing in Finland?
- Obviously, no one was satisfied with our performance in Helsinki. We analysed our way of playing and the preparation process. As a result, some changes were made to the line-up.
- Vasily Glotov scored his first SKA goal.
- We give players a chance who have impressed with our teams of the SKA system. He did a good job.
HC Dinamo Minsk head coach Craig Woodfood:
- First of all, I would like to congratulate SKA. We played with hunger and desire at the start of the game. Personally, I don't think that the 0:2 scoreline reflected the first period, we controlled a lot of it with our aggressive play. Despite outshooting SKA 12-5, we conceded twice. In the second period, SKA showed their experience and quality, they spent long shifts in our zone. We continued to fight hard in the third stanza. I am proud of my team, I saw a lot of good things today.