HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a good game. We are pleased with our discipline and the quality of our performance. After losing two matches, we prepared hard for this game against Dynamo Moscow.
- How do the national team players feel?
- They were tired after the Channel One Cup, but the short break helped us to recover. Today, the movement was good.
- Pavel Datsyuk seems to be finding it difficult. Is he ok?
- I don't think that he found it tough. In the previous match, he was one of the leading players.
- Will Nikolai Prokhorkin play in Magnitogorsk? In the third period, Sergei Kalinin missed a few shifts. Is he ok?
- Nikolai Prokhorkin will soon play, but I don't know about Magnitogorsk. A month ago, Sergei Kalinin picked up a small injury, Nevertheless, he is still participating in matches.
HC Dynamo Moscow head coach Vladimir Vorobyov:
- I congratulate SKA. We knew who we were playing against, our plan was to play on the counterattack. In the first period, our tactics worked. After conceding in the second stanza, something broke for us. We simply couldn't concede the first goal in this match. We told the guys not to give their forwards so much time in our zone. However, we couldn't keep up with their players, and SKA's quality told. We lack quality, we showed our character.
- Which players will join Dynamo? Have you agreed terms with Oskars Bartulis?
- I don't have any information about Oskars Bartulis. I would like to strengthen the team, but I am waiting for the injured Martins Karsums, Alexei Tereshchenko and Mikhail Varnakov to come back in the next games.