HC SKA forward Emil Galimov:
- Dinamo Minsk were great opponents, it was a tense battle. It's good that we managed to win in five matches, this means that we have enough time to recover ahead of the second round. We're working on our physical condition and our tactics.
- What is Dynamo Moscow's main strength?
- I think that they have a strong first line. They are solid in the defensive zone, we can see the results of their coach's work. When I was 19 years of age, I played under the guidance of Vladimir Krikunov, so I know what it's like to play in his team. It will be a good series.
- SKA lost to Dynamo four times during the regular season. How is this affecting you psychologically?
- No one is thinking about that, the playoffs are a different competition.
- Vadim Shipachyov's line scored nine out of Dynamo's 14 goals against Severstal Cherepovets. How can you stop them?
- The coaches will tell us. Of course, they are their leading players, so we can't afford to give them space. That line is Dynamo's main weapon.
- Since switching back to your normal helmet and visor, you have started scoring again. Will this continue?
- Let's see. I certainly hope so.