SKA forward Evgeny Timkin:
- What can I say, we lost. It was an important match. What went wrong? We couldn't score our goals.
- Did the bench tell you to fight against Sergei Andronov? Or was that purely your decision?
- No, there weren't any instructions from the bench for that incident. I needed to do something in order to change the flow of the game. My opponent acted in such a way that it wasn't possible to land any punches, it was more of a scrap than a fight.
SKA forward Vasily Podkolzin:
- We tried hard, fought on the ice and showed commitment. We conceded a cheap goal in the first period. Nevertheless, everyone displayed effort, we will draw the correct conclusions and fix our mistakes for future matches.
- You helped SKA earn a two-man advantage at the end of the first frame.
- All of us try to help the team. Everyone has their own roles within the team, some of us try to draw penalties out of the opponents while others score on the powerplay. Yes, we didn't score on the 5 on 3, but we did register one powerplay goal today. We will continue working.