News
All newsInterview

Igor Ozhiganov: "We need to turn our expectations into reality"

Pre-season trainingIgor Ozhiganov
HC SKA press-service

SKA defenseman Igor Ozhiganov:

- I returned to Saint Petersburg on Monday. I had a great summer, I spent it with my family on holiday before subsequently beginning to prepare for the season in Moscow.

- So you missed the heatwave in Saint Petersburg?

- It's been really hot in Moscow over the course of the past month, it was between 32 and 34 degrees celsius every day. My air conditioning at home helped!

- In terms of percentages, how ready are you for the campaign?

- 70%. The remaining 30% will come at the training camp.

- How did you train during the off-season?

- I skated in Moscow not far away from home with Nikita Gusev, Alexei Marchenko and some of CSKA Moscow's players. We had the gym at 9 am and time on the ice at 11 am.

- Do you know any of SKA's new signings?

- I played with Lars Johansson for CSKA. I saw the guys from Vityaz Podolsk when playing the national team.

- What expectations do you have for the 2021/2022 season?

- We always have the same expectations every year, we simply need to turn them into reality. I want to wish the fans patience, the new season isn't far away! Continue supporting the team like you always do.

Igor Ozhiganov: "We need to turn our expectations into reality"

All news
We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience browsing our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.