- Why didn't the game go SKA's way?
- Actually, we didn't play that badly, but Spartak took advantage of their opportunities. We have to play with more quality in future games.
- SKA had a large advantage in the second stanza.
- Yes, we played well during the second period, we had a couple of powerplays. We should have scored, but Julius Hudacek was solid for the opponents.
- What went wrong for SKA?
- It was a difficult game against a strong opponent. At times, we did well, but we lost concentration. We have to be more vigilant when forechecking as to not allow the opposing team to have a 1 on 1 chance. We must avoid such mistakes, while playing as a team and not as individuals. If we don't work together, nothing good will happen.
- What needs to be the focus ahead of playing against Dynamo Moscow?
- We have to be solid and play for each other. There are five days before that match, so we have time to build up mutual understanding and become a team which is difficult to play against. If we play as individuals, we will struggle against any club in the KHL.