Despite losing in the final away game of the 2017/2018 KHL regular season, SKA set a number of league records:
- 22 regulation victories were earned in 28 matches, beating Ak Bars' best of 20 in the 2008/2009 campaign.
- 24 wins were earned overall, matching CSKA Moscow's record from the 2014/2015 season. However, CSKA had played two more games and registered 66 points compared to SKA's 70.
- SKA only lost four matches, better than CSKA's six losses in three years ago.
- Our players scored 121 goals away from home. The last record was 106.
- With a goal difference of +77, SKA beat Salavat Yulaev's previous best of 46.
SKA conceded 44 goals on the road in this KHL regular season, but Donbass Donetsk have the record with 42 in the 2013/2014 season.
Viktor Tikhonov has 100 KHL goals. 86 of them have come in 314 SKA appearances, with the remaining 14 in 25 Severstal Cherepovets matches.
In 100 KHL regular season games with SKA, fellow forward Sergei Plotnikov has earned 68 (27+41) points.
Patrik Hersley boasts 35 (14+21) points in 42 matches this KHL season, a new personal best in the league.
Evgeny Ketov has the fifth most amount of penalty minutes among SKA players in the KHL - 254.
Vladislav Syomin, Mikhail Tikhonov, Ivan Volodin, Danila Kvartalnov and Alexei Polodyan all made their senior SKA debuts in the KHL.