HC SKA forward Joonas Kemppainen:
- I think that the first two periods were hard for us. Nevertheless, we played a little bit better in the third and scored two goals to win. We need to play like we did against CSKA, that is our task for the match against Dynamo Moscow.
- What can you say about your two goals?
- I was a little bit frustrated after missing good chances during the first two periods. For the first goal, I was wide open between the faceoff circles on the powerplay, and Vladimir Tkachyov found me with a pass. For the second one, we had a 2-on-1 after a good faceoff draw, and Emil Galimov gave me a great assist back door.
- Is this a Christmas present for you and your family?
- Yes, it's Christmas Eve today. It was hard to celebrate because we had a game, but it was a nice present to score two goals.
- There were different line combinations today.
- The roster changed a bit in comparison to the last match. The season is long, so you have to play with different players all of the time. There aren't any excuses, you simply have to give your best every game. Injuries or supensions happen.