HC SKA forward Joonas Kemppainen:
- We didn't focus enough in the third period, we took sloppy penalties. Dynamo Moscow had a really good first powerplay, and they gained momentum from that.
- You played under Alexei Kudashov when he coached SKA. How does his Dynamo team play in comparison?
- There were a lot of similar things. I can't make big comparisons, though, this was the first time when I've seen Dynamo play this season.
- How did the coaches tell you to compete against Vadim Shipachyov?
- Vadim picked up a lot of points before today's game, you always have to focus on the best players when playing against opposing teams.
- You've already scored half as many goals as you did last season. How important is this for your confidence?
- I wouldn't say it's that important, I'm a two-way player, and I also try to play well on special teams. I try to help the other guys with my play. Of course, it's really nice to score goals, but this is not the priority for me. I just try to help the team win and do what the coaches ask of me.