HC SKA forward Ivan Morozov:
- It was a good game. We had a lot of chances throughout the first two periods, but we couldn't take advantage of them. It's good that we scored our goals in the third. Vasily Podkolzin tallied an important marker in the second stanza.
- SKA only scored two goals in 40 minutes. Did you have the feeling that you should have been winning by a larger score?
- Of course. We had plenty of opportunities, and that concerns my line too. The Severstal goalkeeper played well.
- What are your thoughts about Cherepovets' young players on the ice today?
- They fought hard on the ice. Naturally, some of them were nervous, but it was their first match at this level. They have a good team.
- In comparison to the Severstal side which you faced earlier in the campaign, how did their players perform in this match?
- Severstal always play the same way, they press the opponents hard and like to compete in a physical manner. Their first-choice squad has more KHL experience.