On December 16, the senior Russian national team will play Finland at the Gazprom Arena in Saint Petersburg as a part of the Euro Hockey Tour, before SKA host HC CSKA Moscow in the 2018/2019 KHL regular season on December 22 at the same stadium.
How to reach the Gazprom Arena
The Gazprom Arena is located at 1, Futbolnaya Alleya in Saint Petersburg. You can reach the stadium by foot from three metro stations:
- Novokrestovskaya (1.6 km)
- Krestovskiy Ostrov (2.1 km)
- Begovaya station through the Yakhtenniy bridge (1.5 km)
In order to enter the stadium, you will need to go through security checks. The earlier you arrive, the quicker you will get inside the Gazprom Arena. It is best not to bring bags and rucksacks and you can leave them in locker rooms outside of the stadium. It's forbidden to take drinks, food and weapons into the arena. The gates to the stadium will open at 14:00, three hours before puck drop.
- 10 minutes required to enter if you arrive 3-1.5 hours before the match
- 25 minutes required to enter if you arrive 1 hour before the match
- 40 minutes required to enter if you arrive 30 minutes before the match
All sectors, except 1a, 13a and 14a, are for parents with children under the age of seven.
2a, 10a and 14a are for disabled fans.
7a, 13a and 14a are for VIP entrances.
1a is for media representatives.
Seats around the ice itself can be reached by going through sectors A, B and C, not D. Entrance to the business club is on level 2 of sector C.
Here is a plan of the Gazprom Arena.