HC SKA defenseman Kirill Kirsanov:
- First of all, I would like to apologise to the fans for this result. Overall, it was a good game, but we couldn't take advantage of our opportunities to score.
- Did you feel that Spartak Moscow made an improvement in the third period?
- No, I wouldn't say that. Of course, their goal gave them extra emotions. Nevertheless, we tried to focus on our own performance.
- How difficult was it to play personally today, given that there were moments when you were left on the bench?
- All of us felt good, we all have our different functions. Some of us compete on special teams, whereas others don't. We support each other all of the time.
- On Tuesday, SKA had competed in a challenging match against Metallurg Magnitogorsk. Did that have an effect?
- We always try our best in every game, no matter who we are playing against.
- When the score is tight like today, what do the coaches ask of you?
- The main thing is to score more goals and not concede any. We have to compete with confidence, solidly and in a simple manner.