HC SKA defenseman Kirill Kirsanov:
- The main thing is that we won. We have positive emotions.
- Were SKA panicking when Dinamo Minsk equalised at 4:4?
- No, everything was under control.
- What do SKA need to improve in order to continue winning against these opponents?
- We have to continue competing in the same manner in attack and maintain the same high tempo, but we need to improve in defence.
- This is the first time in your career when you have participated in the KHL Gagarin Cup playoffs.
- My teammates are supporting me. Of course, when you have the coaches' trust, you play with even more confidence.
- You are often on the ice against Dinamo Minsk forward Rob Klinkhammer, a very physical player.
- Minsk have lots of high-quality players, I don't want to single anyone out. I have the same mindset for all of their players.