- Did the fact that Valery Bragin wasn't on the bench affect the team at all?
- We missed him on the bench. However, Andrei Kozyrev did a good job at replacing him today, the main thing is that we managed to earn the victory.
- Was there an online briefing with Valery Bragin before the match?
- No, there wasn't.
- It was a good match, the opponents were also fired up. Both teams played an open brand of ice hockey, so there were lots of opportunities in the two attacking zones. We managed to win and our powerplay played an important role.
- You scored a great goal today to give SKA the lead.
- Ivan did well to start the play. Lukas Bengtsson then found me on the left wing, and I hit the target with my shot. To be honest, it felt as though there were three kilometers between me and the goal, I didn't think about scoring with that attempt! Luck was on my side.
- Ivan said that there wasn't an online conference with Valery Bragin.
- We thought that there would be one, but Andrei Kozyrev took responsibility.
- SKA had nine players in the line-up today born in 2000 or later.
- We offered them our support, telling them not to worry and to simply play ice hockey with a smile on their faces. They did a great job.