HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a tough series. Lokomotiv did a good job. I congratulate my team with the victory.
- Which match was the toughest?
- All of them were difficult, but game three was key.
- How many days off will you give the team?
- We'll decide that later.
HC Lokomotiv Yaroslavl head coach Alexei Kudashov:
- A huge thank you goes to the fans, their support was amazing. The result of a series depends on the goalkeepers, defence, powerplay and execution. The last two components let us down.
- Your contract is finishing. Do you want to stay here?
- Yes, I do.
- What happened to your powerplay?
- The opponents played well.
- Do you think that the referees affected the series outcome?
- You know that we cannot comment on the refereeing.
- Lokomotiv have lost eight consecutive KHL playoff matches to SKA.
- SKA are a strong team. Is that still a secret for anyone? At the moment, psychologically we cannot beat SKA.
- Why did you keep Nikita Cherepanov outside of the roster before this game?
- The reason behing our defeat was the powerplay and our lack of ruthlessness in front of goal, not our defence. Different defensemen played.
- However, Emil Galimov was your 13th forward before today.
- Brandon Kozun could have received another injury after returning. Because of that, we had a 13th forward.