HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- It's good that we managed to finish this away series with a victory. We're grateful to the fans for travelling to support us. In the second period, we managed to score our goals.
- Did SKA encounter any difficulties in this match?
- The hosts started the first period in an aggressive manner and it was tough for us. It wasn't an easy game at all, it was tense.
- Roman Rukavishnikov didn't appear in the third frame, and Dinar Khafizullin appeared to receive an injury against HC Avtomobilist Yekaterinburg. When will they return?
- Yes, we have some injuries, and the doctors are watching them. We'll take it day by day.
HC Lokomotiv Yaroslavl head coach Dmitry Kvartalnov:
- This is a heavy, tough defeat for us. The second period was poor and the result is clear to see.
- What mistakes did the coaches make in preparation for playing SKA. The match against CSKA Moscow was excellent.
- If we take a look at recent matches, we haven't scored many goals. Today, we played against a high class team, every pass they make lands directly on the tip of the stick of the intended target. SKA discovered our weakness and started to shoot. We asked our players to shoot, dump the puck towards the slot...we can even learn things from the opponents.
- How is Alexander Salak?
- He's fine.