HC SKA forward Marat Khusnutdinov:
- It was a good game, we had a lot of opportunities and we made the supporters happy. We played our style of ice hockey and won the match.
- The team missed you at the end of the 2020/2021 campaign. Did you miss the team too?
- Of course! I would never wish for anyone to receive an injury, especially ahead of the playoffs. I had had enough of being at home! I certainly did miss our team.
- You scored a goal and dished out two assists today. For this match, did you have a special mindset?
- No, I had my same approach as normal. We feel great, we've been training all summer in order to be fully prepared for the season.
- You played with new partners in your line in this game. Was it easy to find mutual understanding?
- Of course, it often happens that you play in a line with different players. We discussed our tactics and approached the match with cool heads.
- Do you speak in English or Russian with Joonas Kemppainen?
- He knows some basic Russian, but we don't need to speak a lot. You can show with your fingers what to do or just write down our tactics on the board.