HC SKA forward Marat Khusnutdinov:
- It was a good match, we're continuing to prepare for the playoffs. It was important to win such a tough game.
- Why did you miss so many matches for SKA?
- I was working hard on my physical condition so that I could be at my peak now.
- Are you disappointed that you didn't score today?
- Of course. I will now go and analyse the video to see what I could have done differently, it's always key to make the best of every opportunity.
- How important psychologically was the first SKA goal at the end of the second period?
- It was really important, especially given that we managed to equalise right at the end of the frame. We had new emotions for the third period as a consequence of that goal.