HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- We couldn't break through in the first two periods. Overall, I liked the performance. We scored the goals in the third period and played to keep the winning score. We scored on the powerplay, and the goalkeeper played well. We're satisfied.
- Did you study Metallurg's match against CSKA Moscow?
- We always study the opponents before a game. We have a meeting and watch the video.
- You made changes to the lines in the third period.
- We changed the lines because we couldn't score. Our changes were successful.
HC Metallurg Magnitogorsk head coach Viktor Kozlov:
- I congratulate SKA with their victory. It's unacceptable to make so many mistakes in our zone against these opponents. Ice hockey is a process, we will try to correct our errors.
- Why didn't Alexei Bereglazov play?
- Alexei is ill, so he couldn't participate in the match.
- What happened in the third period?
- You have to be patient against SKA, while not making mistakes and taking advantage of the few opportunities which come your way. You can't give SKA a chance, especially in your own zone. SKA have good players, they took advantage.