SKA goalkeeper Mikhail Berdin:
- It wasn't our best match, we could have played a lot better. It's time for us to beat good opponents. We will analyse our mistakes and prepare for serious games.
- How difficult was it to enter this game in the second period?
- Emotionally it wasn't tough at all. I was a bit cold, but I felt comfortable after saving a couple of shots.
- What happened to SKA today? To put it lightly, it wasn't the team's best performance.
- Everyone has ups and downs. We need to get together and climb out of this hole sooner rather than later. I spoke with the guys after this match and we will prepare for the next game.
- The fans created a hot atmosphere today.
- I don't know about the other guys, but I love the way the ultras support the team. Both SKA and Spartak had a lot of supporters inside the arena, it was a big rivalry. I love these events in sport.