Goalkeeper Mikhail Berdin:
- What did this time with SKA give you?
- I spent more than two months here, I worked productively. I have improved a lot and changed many things in my game. I am very satisfied with my time with SKA, and I especially liked the excellent facilities here for player development.
- You made your SKA debut in a tough period for the team.
- I made my debut against Sibir Novosibirsk when we mainly had youth players on the ice. Yes, we did lose, but I didn't allow myself to think negative thoughts. Emotionally, I can point out the match against Ak Bars Kazan at home, we fought really hard and I loved playing in that particular game. I had good relations with the other goalkeepers here too, they are all nice guys.
- Will you return to Saint Petersburg during your summer breaks like Sergei Bobrovsky does?
- I think that I will go to Ufa where my family live. Nevertheless, time will tell. I would like to thank Saint Petersburg, the management and of course the fans for welcoming me warmly. Thank you to everyone and good luck to SKA!