SKA forward Nikita Chibrikov:
- We started well today, it was a good match. Our quick goals played a big role in the victory. We followed the game plan, everyone fought hard until the end of the match.
- You are the youngest player to score for SKA in the KHL.
- The puck fell to my stick after a pass made by Alexei Tsyplakov. I think that there was a small ricochet, and the goalkeeper didn't see my shot. Thank you to my teammates for this goal.
- Amur applied pressure on SKA in the closing stages.
- We were ready for this, the coaches had showed us how Amur play. They always like to crash the net and get the puck on the crease. All of us were prepared to block shots, every player gave 100%.
SKA forward Ivan Volodin:
- We followed the game plan and scored a quick goal. This allowed us to control the match.
- You registered two points today. Have you settled in the KHL?
- It's been quite easy to settle in, the teammates are helping me and we have a strong team. We all support each other.