HC SKA forward Nikita Chibrikov:
- It's a shame that we couldn't finish 2020 with a victory, we really wanted the win. However, in ice hockey, anything can happen. The small details decided the outcome.
- What was it like playing with young teammates in your line?
- We did have time on the ice, but not a lot of minutes. I tried to help the team as much as possible. Overall, I think that we did well, but something was lacking. We will work hard to win future matches and make the fans happy.
- How was 2020 for SKA and you personally?
- We have a lot of work ahead of us, we need to correct our mistakes and improve. Personally, I want to thank the coaches for giving me the chance at 17 years of age to play for the senior SKA team, I feel as though I am making good progress. I also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!