HC SKA forward Nikita Chibrikov:
- Thank you to everyone who wished me birthday regards. I would like to thank the fans for their support today, there was a fantastic atmosphere inside the Ice Palace. We played well in this match, all of us feel good. We stuck to the coach's game plan, took advantage of our opportunities and killed almost all of Spartak Moscow's powerplays.
- You are participating in games practically every day at the moment.
- Ice hockey is like this. Nevertheless, the more I play, the quicker I progress and this is only a positive thing. Yes, of course it's not easy, but I am managing to recover after every match. I feel good during the games.
- Are you hoping to be in the senior SKA team for the KHL Gagarin Cup playoffs?
- I am doing everything possible in order to be picked for the senior team. We have a lot of good players here, and the coaches make the decisions. If I will play, I will give everything on the ice.
- You didn't seem to feel comfortable after landing hits against Dmitry Vishnevsky and Jori Lehtera.
- Those players are probably more well-built physically than me, so that's why I didn't look comfortable. However, the main thing is that I affected the opponent and neutralized the threat. That is the whole point of making hits.
- Jori Lehtera wasn't happy with you at all when you pushed him away from Magnus Hellberg's crease.
- I didn't hear what he said, the referees split us up quickly. If you skate towards our crease, towards our home, please be kind and leave.