HC SKA defenseman Oscar Fantenberg:
- In comparison to our last couple of matches, we played a pretty good game. We didn't get the result we wanted, but I think it is a step forward. We must work on the small details.
- What happened in overtime?
- 3-on-3 is obviously different than 5-on-5. We didn't play with the puck enough, we had to chase it too much. It's tough to defend 3-on-3.
- How can you change the situation? SKA have lost four matches in a row.
- This streak is hurting our self-confidence a bit, but I think that we made a step forward today. It's never going to bounce your way all of the time during a long season, but we have to work harder as a team and be patient. We must stay together and the bounce will come back. We win as a team and lose as a team.