HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- With Sibir in contention for a KHL Gagarin Cup playoff spot, they played like this. The conceded goal was our own fault. After that, we wanted to get back into the game, but the opponents showed us how to win.
- Why isn't Igor Shestyorkin playing at the moment?
- He has a small injury. The doctors have the predictions for when he will return.
- We have the same question about David Rundblad.
- He's injured and isn't with us right now.
- Why didn't Pavel Datsyuk play, and when will Patrik Hersley return?
- Patrik is training according to his own program. We will take it day by day to see when he's ready to play again. Pavel didn't play today because he spent a lot of time on the ice in the previous two matches. He will play in the next game.
HC Sibir Novosibirsk head coach Alexander Andrievskiy:
- I think that we played well during the first two periods. In the third, naturally, we played as to keep the score the same. We also ran into penalty trouble. It was a difficult as SKA kept us in our own zone for practically the entire frame. Nevertheless, the guys did a great job, and they coped with the pressure to register two important points. I want to point out the fantastic atmosphere inside the arena. It's nice to play when the stadium is full, and as I said at the previous press-conference, the fans give the players energy which they need.
- Will Jukka Peltola and Maxim Ignatovich return in the next match?
- It's 50/50. Tomorrow is a new day and we have a match every two days. I can say that Andrei Pervushin and Nikolai Demidov were operated on, and the doctors told us that everything went according to plan. They will be back between two, two and a half weeks. It all depends on how they recover.
- With Alexei Krasikov gaining a shutout, will you find it more difficult picking a starting goalkeeper?
- As I have said before, we sit down and analyse everything after matches. The best prepared player will play.