HC Barys Astana head coach Evgeny Koreshkov:
- The guys tried their best, they wanted to perform well against the champions. However, not everything is going our way at the moment. I think that the match finished when our second goal was waved off. This is the third consecutive match when this has happened, our goals were disallowed in Novosibirsk and Kazan.
HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- We prepared to play against a good team. We had analysed their special teams. Following the tough away trip, we had time to recover. I congratulate everyone with the victory.
- Sergei Shirokov, Anton Belov and Artyom Zub are all skating. Will they play against Avangard Omsk, or will they wait until the road trip?
- They have practically recovered. Some will play on Wednesday, while others will be rested. Hopefully, everyone will be ready for the away games.
- How is Andrei Zubarev?
- He has a bad injury, he will probably miss a month. It would be great if he will recover in time for the Channel One Cup.