HC Dynamo Moscow head coach Sergei Oreshkin:
- It's hard to win when you take 22 penalty minutes. We will review these mistakes. The guys fought until the end, they tried their best but we were lacking something. Our powerplay let us down too. Thanks to the fans for their support, they helped us.
- Why don't you ask Andrei Kuteikin to shoot from the red line more often?
- Every player has their own job, you are asking strange questions. He scored from the red line today, tomorrow he will hit the target on the blue line.
O. Z. - It's unlikely.
S. O.- We'll see.
HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- I congratulate everyone with this win. We're prepare for the next game.
- In the previous match, you stated that the team found it tough after the long break. Why were Dynamo stronger at the beginning of this game?
- Probably, we were nervous. Overall, our movement was good today.
- After losing game one, did you have to motivate the team or keep their emotions in check?
- The second option. The guys wanted to take revenge, it took its toll at the start of the first period.
- Will Igor Shestyorkin get a chance in the series?
- We'll have a think about that.