HC Dinamo Riga head coach Girts Ankipans:
- I congratulate SKA with their deserved victory. Today, we were too slow, we can play a lot faster than this. We lost the match by a large score. However, we need to forget this and move on, it's a fight to get in the KHL Gagarin Cup playoffs so there's no time to be upset.
- How many of the remaining 10 regular season matches do you need to win in order to make the playoffs?
- In a perfect scenario, we would like to win all of our games. That's a tough question. We're not counting points, we are simply moving step by step. We have quite a good schedule, we will give everything in order to make the playoffs.
- When will Linus Videll return? He said that he doesn't know when.
- There are physiotherapy sessions every day alongside training sessions with the coaches. Hopefully, he will be ready for the home match against Spartak Moscow on January 31.
HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- A lot of things went our way, we scored all sorts of goals. We're continuing to work and we will prepare for the upcoming road trip.
- The ice size is smaller here at the Yubileyny Arena than at the Ice Palace. What feelings do you have from the match and the atmosphere?
- The atmosphere was nice, and as a player, I played at the Yubileyny Arena myself. It was a real fight with the ice size being smaller?
- What did you say to Nikolai Knyzhov after his first shift?
- At the end of the game, I congratulated him with his debut for the first team. Nikolai is developing, we've been following him for a long time, he was at our summer development camp. He has an interesting potential with his skating and technical ability. He did well for his debut.