HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a difficult game, both teams took a lot of penalties. This is the playoffs, no one wants to lose.
HC Lokomotiv Yaroslavl head coach Dmitry Kvartalnov:
- We didn't have a good second period. We wanted to play differently. As a direct result, we lost the match.
- Your players were full of emotion in the third period, but where were they in the second?
- We're playing against a very good team. SKA were better than us in the second period.
- Why did you take Brandon Kozun out of the line-up?
- We made that decision. He's healthy.
- Lokomotiv opened the scoring for the first time in this series. What went wrong afterwards?
- We didn't cope with the opponents. SKA controlled the tempo in the second period and improved greatly. We weren't ready.
- Will Grigory Denisenko and Nikolai Kovalenko stay here with the youth team or travel to Saint Petersburg?
- I don't know yet.