HC Lokomotiv Yaroslavl head coach Dmitry Kvartalnov:
- I congratulate SKA with their victory. They are stronger at the moment, what more can I say. We will work. The young guys received an important experience, they have seen how to play against these opponents.
- Have Lokomotiv extended your contract through to next season?
- Ask the board about that.
- In the third period, it seemed that Lokomotiv ran out of energy. Are the players just tired?
- During the whole game, it was obvious that we were losing. SKA played with the initiative. The goalkeeper kept us in the game, it wasn't a great match for us.
HC SKA head coach Oleg Znarok:
- It was a tough series, the opponents were well prepared, their young players did a good job and the goalkeeper was solid. We had a lot of chances to today. We'll prepare for the next round.
- Do you need to change anything before the next round?
- We're playing our style of game. I would like to improve the powerplay, it's a key factor for winning.