HC Sibir Novosibirsk head coach Alexander Andrievsky:
- Today, there were two opponents of different weight categories playing against each other. From our side, we can't even call this a performance, so there is nothing to say. SKA were stronger in all departments and fully deserved the win.
- How can you motivate a team for a match against the leaders when you have no points?
- We will think of that while we fly to Minsk. Our players consider themselves professionals, they certainly receive their wages that's for sure. No one wants to lose, especially when you have a streak like ours. However, today, I cannot understand what happened to the team.
HC SKA head coach Ilya Vorobyov:
- It was SKA's 700th match in the KHL and it's nice to emerge victorious. Overall, we played well. We move on.
- Even when winning 5:0, the coach still looks for mistakes.
- There were some poor plays at neutral ice.
- Nikolai Prokhorkin's line is playing excellently. How can Alexei Byvaltsev and Oleg Li get into the team?
- Yes, his line is brilliant at the moment. We will think about how to use Alexei Byvaltsev and Oleg Li.